Fired Up! – JP Sears
Fired Up! ? JP Sears – Episode 04
In this episode Matt and Alex interview JP Sears. JP is an author, life coach and Internet comedian. He is known for parodying “hippie topics” such as veganism and gluten-free diets. JP’s story starts when he left high school as a lost, young and insecure man. It wasn’t till his 30’s when he began to realize his purpose through comedy.
- JP started out on a “typical path”. However, a few months into college he dropped out.
- Young, insecure and a college dropout, JP was lost and had an unknown future ahead of him.
- It wasn’t until his early 30’s that JP got into comedy and started to realize his purpose.
- If you don’t get out of your comfort zone, you’ll live in a coffin for the rest of your life.
- You won’t know what life has in store for you until you quit your job and pursue your passion.
- Balance risk taking with responsibility.
- Don’t quit your job today. Go explore and find your passion then start working in that field on the side.
- Whoever’s attracted to your light will find you.
The Takeaway: You have to get comfortable being uncomfortable. Slowly start trying new things and find what it is you love in life. Allow yourself to accept challenges that may lead to opportunity.
Quote: “The more we allow ourselves to feel insecure and embrace it, the more we’re inherently secure with our insecurity.”
JP Sears: https://awakenwithjp.com/
Cascade Media: https://cascademedia.com/
Matt Ritter: http://mattrittercomedy.com/
Alex Weber: https://www.imalexweber.com/